Saturday, April 30, 2011

Happiness Is...

(Haven't done one of these in far too long.)

1. Realizing that getting a "B" in a class isn't the worst thing in the world.

2. Skipping classes to read, in bed, for fun, for the entire day! (Hunger Games! Read it!)

3. Knowing that in 28 days I will (a) have finished my first year of graduate school and (b) will be in Chicago with my people.

4. Hiking in Red Rocks, moving my body as it wants to be moved, witnessing the gloriousness of Colorado.

5. Talking with a fabulous friend for hours and hours.

6. Watching a Red Wings playoff game with wonderful people!

7. Being able to provide support to friends, old and new, when they find life too overwhelming.

8. Planning my 26th birthday party!

9. Thinking about Telluride and how amazing the festival will be!

10. Getting overwhelmed with school work, not having a summer job, and planning next year... and then remember that it will all work out in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment